Ok now, before you read this post remember that is is completely natural to be jealous of a me when I have such a lovely, thoughtful and creative mother. My parents are in Hawaii right now soaking up the sun, sipping on daiquiri's and forgetting the troubles under the palm trees. (Don't ask my why, but my parents love daiquiri's!) However it's hard for me to be too upset about the fact that they are there, because it is incredibly beautiful and warm here on Vancouver Island! Flowers popping up everywhere, birds chirping and the warm sun only slightly cooled off by a salty, gentle breeze. Anyway, being the thoughtful and warm person she is, decided to send me an Easter package. Now this was no ordinary package. First of all it was massive, second of all it was extravagent! Perhaps she was feeling guilty that she's in Hawaii doing all the fabulous shopping sans her darling daughter. Regardless of purpose, this package was to die for. So like I said, don't be jealous, just enjoy checking out what I received in the mail today






































2 comments:

  1. Hi what an egg-cellent Easter parcel ;) I found your blog through etsy. I love all your pieces, you are very talented.

    Sending Happy Easter wishes from Australia. Tamara

    p.s as it is the internet, it may be a good idea to blur your address details on the parcel.

    ReplyDelete