My newest creation, the peacock!

I've been wanting to do this one for a while, but a walk with my mum last week while she was here in Victoria. We saw some ever present Peacocks in the park down by the water. They are extremely friendly as you can see! They are actually a little intimidating, you don't expect them to get so close and then when they do you don't know what they are thinking! They are also really loud and do what they want, but they're gorgeous anyway.









I'm going to make a "female" version as well. Let me know what you think of this sweet bird!




3 comments:

  1. Totally agree with Olya! Gorgeous necklace ;) And I love the pictures so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so beautiful, I love your work!

    Hannah
    x
    www.daintyandivory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete